My Books!

Friday, May 16, 2014

Saturday Sample: Blue 52

Welcome to Saturday Saturday Sample. My excerpt today is from Blue 52 which is a finalist in RomCon's Readers' Crown contest. You can find the book at http://amzn.to/1ka4HSG and most other retail outlets. In this excerpt my hero's aunt tells him about his Uncle Scott's secret files, files which will help Hank in his investigation into his parents' murders.

Joan grabbed his hand and squeezed so hard it was genuinely painful. “I want you to go through the files. I want you to see if you think Scott was onto something. If so, I want you to nail them. I want them punished for every holiday we spent without our loved ones. I want them to suffer for every dance recital they cheated my girls of. I want their heads for every ball game you ever played that your father didn’t see. I want the whole world to know your mother was no murderer, and my Scott was smart enough to see through their horrible schemes. Get them, Hank, and if I can help you, I will.”

“Sounds like a plan,” Hank softly replied as his eyes caught fire and his blood roared in his ears. “Get the files for me.”


Blurb:


“First Lady Kills President Lovinggood” 
December 5, 2018 

Thirty years later, Hank Lovinggood embarks on a quest to prove his mother’s innocence and punish the killers who took his family from him. Together Hank and lovely physicist Dr. Kathryn Sinclair confront an implacable, twisted, and merciless enemy who’ll do whatever it takes to hide the truth forever. 

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations for being selected as a finalist in Rom Con's readers crown contest. Best Wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think my life and reading may be slowing down and maybe June will allow me a chance to read Blue 52. I am working on my June TBR list!

    ReplyDelete