My Books!

Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Beyond the Book: Character Interview


Today let's meet Cade from Rest Thy Head.


Rhonda: Welcome to Centerville Today, a Viewer’s Choice TV program. My name is Rhonda Dalton, and my guest today is Cade McCoy. Cade, welcome to the show. Could you introduce yourself to the viewers?

Cade: (Smiles at Rhonda) I’d be glad to. As Rhonda said my name is Cade McCoy, and I live at Bad Creek Farm.

Rhonda: So you're a farmer, Cade?

Cade: (nodding) I raise five gaited saddle horses. All of them are show quality, purebred animals.

Rhonda: Was raising horses your main goal in life?

Cade: Yes, so far. I was only wrestling to save money to buy the farm.

Rhonda: Horses are expensive. What would you do if you won a million dollars?

Cade: I’d get my breeding program on the fast track and set up group homes and counseling for troubled kids.

Rhonda: Is there a special lady in your life?

Cade: (hesitates) Maybe, but we have a few things to work out between us.

Rhonda: What’s her name?

Cade: I call her Sunshine, although that’s just my nickname for her.

Rhonda: I hope everything works out for you and your Sunshine, Cade. Thanks for being a part of our program today.

Cade: Thanks for having me.



No comments:

Post a Comment